Posted by admin | Posted in Home Management | Posted on October 5, 2009
1. Toolbox staples such as a measuring tape, hammer, screwdriver and pliers needed for quick home repairs.
2. Compact fluorescent bulbs. These lasts longer than incandescent bulbs and are energy and money savers.
3. Surge protector extension cord. Keep appliances and electronics well protected.
4. LED Flashlight for any power interruptions and black-out instances.
5. Water-based insect killers to keep unwanted pests away.
6. Disinfectant sprays to keep home smelling fresh and safe from harmful bacteria.
7. Multipurpose lubricant to help eliminate rust and squeaks.